it’s been a while, hasn’t it.
a great many things have been happening, but sadly, my camera has not been around to share them with me (and you). Without a camera, I usually feel unable to write. So, today, I am going to do my best at summarising the week. Here goes:
1. Today I took a two hour train ride from my parent’s house to be where my boyfriend lives. I finished the book I was reading (Romulus, my father: Raimond Gaita) which left me sobbing and sniffling among rows of strangers.
2. When I got home, there were two bunches of flowers in my room, which he had lovingly cut and arranged into glass vases on delicate linen. oh, how I love him.
3. We picked out a book by its cover. It also looks interesting. Tonight we give it away as a birthday present. Happy Birthday Chelle!
4. I learnt how to crochet. first little squares, then some love hearts.
5. I am writing a children’s book about a girl and her pet dinosaur. The ending still eludes me, but it will all be finished by the 10th of next month.
ahh. that wasn’t so hard.