This morning I woke up motivated and ready for the day; before it was even 7:00 I had made breakfast (a fried egg on gluten-free toast) and was reading a short devotional. Good effort methinks!
Soon after though, I realised how much work I have to get done for uni – ALOT. Having begged and begged to be able to study full time via distance though, I am determined to make it work. Yet, if I am to do anything, I think I need to get a few things out of my system, like:
1. The white cotton dress that I am piecing together, hereafter known as the lace handkerchief dress [bodice only at this stage].
2. The fabrics I bought for a special something for a special someone (they smelt like cigarettes so I put them through the wash and made a place for them to dry).
3. The little flower parachutes (this is what I call them because this is what they look like) I harvested from the gerberas that J bought me two weeks ago. I wonder if I can make them turn into flowers again?
4. The spottyness of the mirror in the bathroom; sometimes I can’t tell the difference between the spots on the glass and the ones on my face.
5. This card I bought from kikki k last week because oooh! It’s just so fun : )
Ok. I guess I should start doing some more work now…