… before the weather gets too hot. Here are 5 ideas to help:
1. Enlist the help of other members of your house: you can get more done together than apart.
2. Do a bit at a time. See how much you can get done in 15 minutes. Segment the work up between the days of the week. Feel energised!
(download the template for this document here)
3. Try tidying room by room: concentrate on one area at a time. Clean surfaces encourage more clean surfaces. Decorate as you go, and enjoy the space you have.
4. If you see something that needs doing, do it. Chances are it will take less time than you think.
5. Treat yourself! I like the fresh raspberries which are now in season (the taste is like childhood, like sunshine and clean air and my grandmother’s house, grassy and green)